Do you want to be part of a project that links your passion for music and new media to the knowledge of other cultures? Do you want to live an experience that will enhance your knowledge and employability skills, allowing you to visit other countries and meet people from other continents?
Centro per lo Sviluppo Creativo “Danilo Dolci” coordinates the project “BOEMI – Building Our Employment skill through Music Investigations and new media”, co-funded by the European Commission (Erasmus+ – KA2 Capacity Building for Youth in ACP countries, Latin America and Asia), aiming at increasing the expertise of 36 youth workers from Europe and Africa through the experimentation of Reciprocal Maieutic Approach (RMA) in the field of music and ICT. The project wants to raise their employability skills through the use of music and innovative educational tools, fostering intercultural, intergenerational and interpersonal exchanges at all levels and increasing their digital, ICT and media literacy skills. During its implementation, a group of youth workers will research traditional music, record and put it on the music platform. Also, participants will attend 5 workshops on music and RMA, spreading knowledge on the promotion of music through ICT. Italian participants will contribute to the organization of a final concert in Palermo involving all the BOEMI international members.
The project envisages the following events:
- Study phase in all partner countries on traditional music, travelling all around the regions discovering local songs
- International Training Course for youth workers in Madrid (Spain) in November 2015 on Reciprocal Maieutic Approach, Music and ICT involving participants coming from Ghana, Senegal, Italy, Denmark and Spain
- Local workshops in all partner countries, involving local associations and schools working with ICT and Music
- Final Seminar in Palermo (Italy)
- Job-counselling in all partner countries
- Music events in all partner countries
CSC is looking for 2 Youth Workers coordinating the Local Working Group corresponding to the following profiles:
- 1 expert in music
- 1 expert in non-formal education
If you want to learn more and join this project, please send a cover letter and your CV in English within the 23rd of April 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org